Thu, Sep 16|
The Rocking Horse Playhouse
Well “Mummy” Clinic
Focusing on how Mum's are feeling! Don’t worry mums…we don’t weigh you. We just want to make sure YOU’RE ok.
Time & Location
Sep 16, 2021, 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM
The Rocking Horse Playhouse, 100 Turf Club Road, #01-02M Horse City, Singapore 287992
About the Event
PLEASE SEE SPECIAL COVID MEASURES BELOW
$30 including 2 hours free play at The Rocking Horse Playhouse
Experience The Rocking Horse Playhouse baby section and meet Kathy from Empowa to support you with all the baby basics but focusing on the mum's and what you need most right now!
Kathy is a Postpartum Doula and Lactation counselor that will always be available to cover healthy, non-judgmental doses of:
- baby sleep 101
- mummy sleep 101
- breastfeeding 101
- bottle feeding 101
- routines 101
- baby gear 101
Did you check out the location?! The Rocking Horse Playhouse is such an amazing space. Within the tranquility of Horse City, the Rocking Horse Playhouse offers a safe environment for babies to crawl and explore, toddlers to play with high quality toys and adults to bond with their children.
We also have SPECIALISTS ON CALL to get answers to the most complex or unusual of questions
Mum Club Rules:
- Registration (in these unpredictable times) is essential
- No judgement and muck in … if a mum needs a pee help out and watch the baby
- Snot not welcome. Please ask to join us virtually if you or your little one seems unwell. You can still laugh, joke, cry and ask questions with us through zoom
SPECIAL RULES from Wed 8th Sept 2021 to Wed 22nd Sept 2021
The primary purpose of the Well “Mummy” Club is just that … to ensure you are “well”, both physically and mentally, so here are the measures Empowa will put in place during this heightened alert period:
- If you would like to come to the “Clinic” I will be there in person to answer any questions and concerns face to face
- Those that do come to the clinic to ask questions must follow all covid19 restrictions, especially mask wearing at all times and social distancing of 1m at all times
- No food and beverage to be served (it is ok to bring your own for your own purposes)
- ALL REGISTRANTS ARE ENTITLED TO A 1 HOUR FREE VIRTUAL CONSULTATION IN PLACE OF ATTENDING Use Code TLBBBV at checkout here >>> VIRTUAL CONSULT
I cannot stress enough that the Well “Mummy” Clinic is primarily to help new mums be “well”, so please reach out, pop down, strictly observe the current advice but do what you can to preserve your mental health. Whether that means popping in quickly to ask an question or booking a FREE virtual consult. Please reach out.
ALL COVID19 REGULATIONS TO BE STRICTLY ADHERED TO